Tuesday, April 15, 2014

15th May

Is been awhile haven't wrote anything on d blog....
15th May going to end soon...
Another day is coming....
I miss the pass with all the sweet and sour moments with family and friends.

I suddenly feel like playing bowling while thinking something....
Feeling can use bowling ball roll and knock down all the bowling pin...
that would make me feel thing can easily and simple to solve...
I have faith I can do it even it may take longer time to do it,
I always have friends and family around and support me ....
Smile and take a deep breath I tell myself :)

Good night and have a sweet dream to who that read this post ...
May the sweet dream bring good luck and happiness to tomorrow..



image from my first bowling game ... 
(fun and interesting) 
frm siew wen :)



No comments:

Post a Comment