Tuesday, November 8, 2011

很想做个可爱小公主。。。



Wish to be the adorable among friend,classmate, and everyone around me...
adorable in the a different way which everyone know that i'm exist in their surrounding.. 

I don't like to be invisible all the time.. 
wish everyone like me, which who i am now 
not the one that who can help when there a urgent in mind ...

I like the way i'm now..
I trying my best to be a better people in the future...
Fill with a various idea and information ...

I thankful with all i have ..
Thank Everyone for teaching in my pass...
Thanks Mom for bringing me to life ...
without you i won't be here right now..

Be kind and graceful to your parent ...
Now, before that too late ..
which your will regret when time pass by..




2 comments:

  1. Thanksful everything that you have.
    open up your heart , be full of passion anytime.

    ReplyDelete