Saturday, May 1, 2010

tears dropping without a true reason...

I hate myself that mess up all the thing ....
especially with people feeling ...
make boyfriend angry ... ( Erm here don't feel to write here, as young girl little secret )
cry until disturb people from sleeping .... ( Quest who here )
my heart very pain just like loss the mind from me ... ( Because of a improtant person here )
i can't dissolve everything at the same time... ( All the thing that happen in 2010 )
i'm just a young girl but will a lot of burden at my shoulder .... (Bla Bla a lot better don't know.....)
thank god that very kind to me that give a lot people to help me at the same time care 4 me too ..
can't sleep right now .... just finish crying by myself !!
( Don't ask me Y arh ... but feeling better a bit right now ^^)
still a bit moody here ....
* hope i'll more happy later ... don't so moody la !!


1 comment:

  1. hi phang,
    how's life been treating you? have you started classes yet?
    take care.

    ReplyDelete