Tuesday, March 30, 2010

having a nice day ^^

wake up at 9am drink a cup of tea and take medicine ...
have bread at king's bakery...
in maplin lex give me 2 code massage loh ....
hmm why he still can't let go of me ...
inside write how much he love he and he can wait until i finish college ... X(
all already end 2 week ago la .. why so stubborn ....
i tell him don't waste time on me anymore ...
if i wish to leave no one can't stop me
hmmm ... at 1.30pm felt sleep because eat panadol and cough medicine on the morning ...
2pm have lunch with an aunty at TGI Friday ...
eating Grill Salmon ...
hehe very delicious ^^

1 comment:

  1. i'll follow up my dream ... no one can stop me ... i'll told you ... i not be late yet ... and i not wasting time ... i'll be a photographer ... i'll wait you ...

    ReplyDelete