Thursday, December 17, 2009

hmmm so tired at all...

so stupid and look like a dummy the whole afternoon..
just to wait there to get some personal information to create a new email account ....
that is very simple and can to it in few second only...
but it make me wait the whole afternoon..
hate it make me look like a puppy only when the owner want to play only that it will call you...
wait there util fall asleep there too..
so tired making me rush there for a simple thing ....
what la the people thing arh...
and my mom is dragging me crazy for create a new email account for her this friend
almost everybody also know to create a new email account ...
what la my mom just ask people to her thing only and don't care about the another people feeling..

hmm sleepy now got to go .....


No comments:

Post a Comment